It has recently come to my attention that certain members of CHS have been interpreting Ephesians 6 in a much too liberal sense. Thus, I have prepared the following guidelines in accordance with CHS's dress code. If these rules are not followed, detention, suspension, expulsion, and/or execution may follow.
- Breastplate of righteousness must have a collar and MUST BE TUCKED IN AT ALL TIMES. No contrasting stitching or printed words. Permitted colors: navy, light blue, yellow, gray, burgundy, and white. ABSOLUTELY NO SPAGHETTI STRAPS!
- Feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace: ok as long as long as they are not sneakers, boots, half-boots, tiva style sandals, and, most importantly, do not leave scuff marks on our floors.
- Belt of truth is required; it must be solid color.
- The shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one, is permitted as long as it is "tasteful and not distracting."
- Helmet of salvation MAY NOT BE WORN except on designated paid dress down days when you can pay an extra 25 cents for the privilege of wearing hats.
- The sword of the Spirit is strictly PROHIBITED. Students are not permitted to carry weapons of any kind on campus.
Thank you for your cooperation!